axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jan Verstuyft" <janverstu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Activate Log4j
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:39:09 GMT
Hi David,

If I'm right, Axis2 use common logging instead of log4j.  You can
override this by putting a commons-logging.properties beside your
log4j.properties with following content:

org.apache.commons.logging.Log=org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger

So you redirect your common logging to log4j.

Kind regards
Jan Verstuyft