axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "pierre betz" <pieb...@gmail.com>
Subject multiple wsdl files generated with the wsdl2java tool ?
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 03:04:59 GMT
hi everybody,

When I use the wsdl2java tool from the axis2 distribution from my wsdl file
containing some services,
it generates a wsdl file for each service I have... Is that possible to
generate a unique wsdl file instead of 1 for each service ?

Because.. in fact, these wsdl files differ just fom the service part :

the original wsdl :
<service name="service1">
</service>
<service name="service2">
</service>
<service name="service3">
</service>

and so 1 have 3 wsdl files, with names : service 1,2,3 , but with all the
ports and operations used by the other services.

I could understand that axis2 would generate 1 wsdl file for 1 service, with
only the operations, messages and ports/bindings used.. but here my 3 wsdl
files contain every messages and ports used by all the services... so I
don't understand the goal of having multiple wsdl...

does someone have an explication, or a way to generate only 1 wsdl... or
generate multiple wsdl, but with only operations/messages used by the
service ?

thanks for your future answers !