axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "pierre betz" <pieb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: anyType element again and again
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 03:51:28 GMT
.. maybe I have a little idea of what does not work :
this is a part of what I send with SoapUI for my tests.

xmlns:oper="
http://service.vslitc.com/2008/webservice/2008/CommonData/operations">
   <soapenv:Header/>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <oper:SearchLanguage>
         <SearchParameters>
            <Fragment>
               <!--Optional:-->
               <ConditionClause>
                  <Comparator>Equal</Comparator>
                  <FieldName>CountryCode</FieldName>
                  <!--1 or more repetitions:-->
                  *<Values>DJ</Values>*

               </ConditionClause>
      </oper:SearchLanguage>
   </soapenv:Body>

The field   *<Values></Values>* is from the anyTypes part of the schema.
Maybe I have to explain there that I put a string or whatever no ? like
  <Values>   *<string>*DJ*</string>* </Values>   ? or something like
that (
this exemple does notwork :) )

.. that was my last idea..

</soapenv:Envelope>