axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Madhav <rrmad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: javatowsdl and wsdl filename ant task
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 07:52:02 GMT
as the output of command java2wsdl shows:

Usage: java2wsdl [options] -cn <fully qualified class name>

where [options] include:
  -o <output location>                    output directory
  -of <output file name>                  output file name for the WSDL
  -sn <service name>                      service name

You could provide service name and output wsdl file name independently.

Also, in services.xml you could define service name and the actual service
class independently.

<serviceGroup>
    <service name="StatisticsService">
        <parameter name="ServiceClass">
            sample.service.StatisticsService
        </parameter>
        <operation name="getStats">
            <actionMapping>urn:getStats</actionMapping>
            <messageReceiver

class="org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver"/>
        </operation>
    </service>
</serviceGroup>

In the above xml, you could provide any service class

Thanks,
Madhav

--
-Madhav