axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MTOM axis1.4 OutOfMemory for large file transfer
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 15:29:29 GMT
Looks like you are trying to receive a file from a web service and that web
service is sending the binary data inside the SOAP envelope as
base64binary..

Get your web service to send binary data as an attachment by enabling MTOM
at the server side for that service. Then you can enable filecaching at the
client side, if you are thinking of receiving very large attachments.
http://wso2.org/library/264

thanks,
Thilina

--