axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MTOM: Axis2-1.4 issue?? XMLStreamException: Unknow type can not serialize
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 18:48:21 GMT
Hi,
I'm a bit confused... Why are you creating the XML using Axiom while you
have stubs generated... It would have been better if you fixed your wsdl to
reflect the correct XML elements and code generated..

Looks like you are getting the fault from the serverside.  A message trace
of the request and the WSDL of the service would help to figure out the
problem clearly..

>             myStub._getServiceClient().getOptions()
>
>                         .setProperty(Constants.Configuration.*ENABLE_MTOM*,
> Constants.*VALUE_TRUE*);
>

> myStub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(10000);
>
>             File file = *new* File(*INPUT_FILE*);
>
>             FileInputStream fis = *new* FileInputStream(file);
>
>             String base64String = Base64.*encode*(*readFully*(fis));
> //reads the file bitwise before encode is called on it.

You can just create a DataHandler and create the OMText out of it... Trying
to do the above will put in you in trouble if you are trying to send a
larger attachment.

>             OMText binaryNode
> =fac.createOMText(base64String,"application/pdf",*true*);

You can use the createOMText() with DataHandler..

Why do I get unknown type cannot serialize?

Chances are that you are not sending the message in the correct (XML
hierachy) format..

thanks,
Thilina

--