axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "valery ngah" <valery.ngah....@googlemail.com>
Subject Axis2 Proxy Configuration problem
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 13:47:18 GMT
Hi all,

I have a web service application that has to use a proxy. I am using the
latest version of axis2 1.4
The properties of the proxy is set programmatically as shown below.
<code>
</pre>
HttpTransportProperties.ProxyProperties pp =    new
HttpTransportProperties.ProxyProperties();
    pp.setProxyName(proxy.proxyName);
    pp.setProxyPort(proxy.port);

    pp.setUserName(proxy.userName);
    pp.setPassWord(proxy.password);
    _serviceClient.getOptions().setProperty(HTTPConstants.PROXY,pp);

   HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator auth =new
HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator();

   auth.setUsername(proxy.userName);
    auth.setPassword(proxy.password);
   auth.setPreemptiveAuthentication(true);
    auth.setRealm(HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator.BASIC);
   //   List authPrefs = new Vector<String>(1);
  //    authPrefs.add(AuthPolicy.BASIC);

_serviceClient.getOptions().setProperty(HTTPConstants.AUTHENTICATE,auth);
  //
_serviceClient.getOptions().setProperty(AuthPolicy.AUTH_SCHEME_PRIORITY,authPrefs);

</pre>
</code>

I have been having this error message always

<code>
<pre>
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport error: 407 Error: Proxy Auth Required
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.handleResponse(HTTPSender.java:296)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.sendViaPost(HTTPSender.java:190)
    at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.send(HTTPSender.java:75)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageWithCommons(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:364)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:208)
    at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:448)
    at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:401)
    at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:228)
    at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)
    at
com.coremedia.applications.drm.opt.axis.OPSStub.getUid(OPSStub.java:2458)
</pre>
</code>
Watching the header properties in Fiddler (HTTP Debuging Proxy) I realized
that the authorization and proxy-authorization are different

Authorization: Basic MTox
Proxy-Authorization: Basic Og==

I expect both to have MTox (64 based encoded password and username which is
1:1). Instead am getting just (:).

am I forgetting something?