axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Curtis Jensen" <cur...@the-jensens.org>
Subject Re: Serialization of Wrapped WSDL Parameter Objects
Date Sat, 19 Jul 2008 18:41:25 GMT
Thanks for the suggestion.
I assume you meant the "lOggin" module sample.  It was promising.
However, this looks like a server side solution.  I'm looking for a
client side solution.  Maybe the logging solution can be turned into a
client solution, but I'm not sure how.

When our application attempts to call a web service, we would like to
save the SOAP message off before it contacts the web service.  We pass
that SOAP message String to a third party who handles the actual
communication to the web service.  This is for the case when our
communications is down for some reason or we are behind a restrictive
firewall that is blocking http.  The third party passes back the
response SOAP message.  This is the interface we have been given.

I need to be able to generate the SOAP xml as it would have been sent
to a web service.  I then need to turn a response XML message back
into a Java object just as Axis would.  All on the client side.

Is this possible?

Thanks again,
Curtis