axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <Matthias.Gai...@t-systems.com>
Subject Websphere MQ configuration
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 09:24:40 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to publish a web service via WebSphere MQ and I am
encountering some problems.

My steps so far included:

1. Created a WebService named "TestService".

2. Added in the axis2.xml the section:

<transportReceiver name="jms"

                   class="org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSListener">

    <parameter name="default">

        <parameter
name="java.naming.factory.initial">org.apache.naming.java.javaURLContext
Factory</parameter>

        <parameter
name="transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName">java:comp/env/jms/BrokerQ
ueueManagerWindows</parameter>

    </parameter>

</transportReceiver>

3. Added to Tomcat a context.xml, containing:

<Resource name="jms/BrokerQueueManagerWindows"

                  auth="Container"

                  type="com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory"

factory="com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactoryFactory"

                  description="JMS Queue Connection Factory for sending
messages"

                  HOST="XXX"

                  PORT="1111"

                  CHAN="XXX"

                  TRAN="1"

                  QMGR="XXX/>

<Resource

                  name="TestService"

                  auth="Container"

                  type="org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQQueue"

factory="org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIReferenceFactory"

                  physicalName="XXX" />

Now I know that the second resource should not be of an ActiveMQ-Type..
but I don't know which type it should be for WebsphereMQ. Additionally I
get some errors when I start up the tomcat:

[WARN] Error looking up destination with JNDI name : TestService to map
its corresponding provider specific Destination name

[WARN] JMS Destination with JNDI name : TestService does not exist

[ERROR] StandardWrapper.Throwable

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax.jms.ConnectionFactory.createConnection()Ljavax/jms/Connection;

      at
org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSConnectionFactory.addDestination(JMSCo
nnectionFactory.java:245)

      at
org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSListener.processService(JMSListener.ja
va:174)

      at
org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSListener.init(JMSListener.java:138)

      at
org.apache.axis2.engine.ListenerManager.start(ListenerManager.java:125)

      at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.init(AxisServlet.java:442)

      at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisAdminServlet.init(AxisAdminServlet.j
ava:55)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.jav
a:1139)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:966)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.j
ava:3956)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4230
)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1014)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:736)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1014)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:448)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:700)

      at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:552)

      at
a:39)

      at
Impl.java:25)

      at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:295)

      at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:433)

Can anybody give me some hints, a sample for websphere mq or a solution
for my problem?

Thank you for any help.

Kind Regards

Matthias Gaiser