axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Asta, Greg" <greg.a...@omnigon.com>
Subject RE: Autogenerated WSDL has wrong IP address for service location.
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 19:28:13 GMT
Figured this out. Didn't see the "hostname" attribute in axis2.xml. Changing that corrected
the problem for me.

Thanks,
Greg Asta
From: Asta, Greg [greg.asta@omnigon.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 1:12 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Autogenerated WSDL has wrong IP address for service location.

Hey,

Quick question. First project with Axis2 and I'm running into this issue where the service
I've generated from a POJO has a WSDL that incorrectly dictates the service location as the
internal IP address of the server. I have tried editting the "httpFrontEnd" parameter in axis2
however that did not seem to have an effect. Is there an easy way to tell it the service location
to use or am I best off just hosting the WSDL somewhere else and hand-editing it? A search
on the internet led to a few bug posts that seemed to indicate that there wasn't an easy way
to modify this but I figured I would ask here.

Thanks,
Greg Asta