axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Marc Lefebvre" <mlefeb...@akimeka.com>
Subject [axis2/1.4] Problem with WSDL generated by Java2WSDL
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 23:12:10 GMT
I'm using POJO web service development, and have generated a WSDL using Java2WSDL, which seems
to be invalid.  Axis2 or SoapUI doesn't seem to complain about it, but when I import this
WSDL into my XML firewall it says its invalid.  I then loaded into XMLSpy to do a validation
on it, and it reports errors:

attribute 'part' in element '<mine: content>' refers to part 'sendFile SWA' which could
not be found in message 'sendFileSWARequest'

So, Here is what I am seeing:

In the message part of the WSDL this is being generated:

<wsdl:message name="sendFileSWARequest">
     <wsdl:part name="parameters" element="ns:sendFileSWA"/>
</wsdl:message>

And the operation part of the WSDL, this is being generated:

<wsdl:binding name="SOATestLabServiceHttpBinding" type="ns:SOATestLabServicePortType">
   <http:binding verb="POST"/>
      <wsdl:operation name="sendFileSWA">
         <http:operation location="SOATestLabService/sendFileSWA"/>
         <wsdl:input>
            <mime:content type="text/xml" part="sendFileSWA"/>
        </wsdl:input>
        <wsdl:output>
           <mime:content type="text/xml" part="sendFileSWA"/>
       </wsdl:output>
</wsdl:operation>

Notice above that the part name is being called parameters, and is called that for each and
ever message part being generated.   However, when the operation section references this message
part its being called the name of the method that is invoking this.  Why is this?  What is
happening that's causing this disconnect?

When I import the WSDL into my Datapower XML Firewall, it gives me this error:

Fatal Error at line 660: message part sendFileSWA not found.

Attached is my WSDL.  Has anyone had this problem before?  How can Java2WSDL generate invalid
WSDL?   How do I get Axis to generate a proper WSDL?

Thanks!

-Marc