axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Attharkar, Asmita" <aatth...@telcordia.com>
Subject RE: MTOM: Axis2-1.4 issue?? XMLStreamException: Unknow type can not serialize
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 14:54:59 GMT
Thilina,
Yes I have the wsdl for the service, The service is under my control and not external.
Here is the wsdl file
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" xmlns:axis2="http://NPCWebService.mycompany.com"
xmlns:mime="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/mime/" xmlns:soap12="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/"
xmlns:http="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/" xmlns:ns1="http://org.apache.axis2/xsd"
xmlns:wsaw="http://www.w3.org/2006/05/addressing/wsdl" xmlns:ns="http://NPCWebService.mycompany.com/xsd"
xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"
targetNamespace="http://NPCWebService.mycompany.com">
    <wsdl:types>
        <xs:schema attributeFormDefault="qualified" elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="http://NPCWebService.mycompany.com/xsd">
            <xs:element name="processNPCMsg">
                <xs:complexType>
                    <xs:sequence>
                        <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="userId" nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>
                        <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="password" nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>
                        <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="xmlMsg" nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>
                    </xs:sequence>
                </xs:complexType>
            </xs:element>
            <xs:element name="serviceMethodWithAttach">
                <xs:complexType>
                    <xs:sequence>
                        <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="userId" nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>
                        <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="password" nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>
                        <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="XMLMsg" nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>
                        <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="element" nillable="true" type="xs:anyType"/>
                    </xs:sequence>
                </xs:complexType>
            </xs:element>
        </xs:schema>
    </wsdl:types>
    <wsdl:message name="serviceMethodWithAttachRequest">
        <wsdl:part name="parameters" element="ns:serviceMethodWithAttach"/>
    </wsdl:message>
    <wsdl:message name="processNPCMsgRequest">
        <wsdl:part name="parameters" element="ns:processNPCMsg"/>
    </wsdl:message>
    <wsdl:portType name="NPCWebServicePortType">
        <wsdl:operation name="serviceMethodWithAttach">
            <wsdl:input message="axis2:serviceMethodWithAttachRequest" wsaw:Action="urn:serviceMethodWithAttach"/>
        </wsdl:operation>
        <wsdl:operation name="processNPCMsg">
            <wsdl:input message="axis2:processNPCMsgRequest" wsaw:Action="urn:processNPCMsg"/>
        </wsdl:operation>
    </wsdl:portType>
    <wsdl:binding name="NPCWebServiceSoap11Binding" type="axis2:NPCWebServicePortType">
        <soap:binding transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http" style="document"/>
        <wsdl:operation name="serviceMethodWithAttach">
            <soap:operation soapAction="urn:serviceMethodWithAttach" style="document"/>
            <wsdl:input>
                <soap:body use="literal"/>
            </wsdl:input>
        </wsdl:operation>
        <wsdl:operation name="processNPCMsg">
            <soap:operation soapAction="urn:processNPCMsg" style="document"/>
            <wsdl:input>
                <soap:body use="literal"/>
            </wsdl:input>
        </wsdl:operation>
    </wsdl:binding>
    <wsdl:binding name="NPCWebServiceSoap12Binding" type="axis2:NPCWebServicePortType">
        <soap12:binding transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http" style="document"/>
        <wsdl:operation name="serviceMethodWithAttach">
            <soap12:operation soapAction="urn:serviceMethodWithAttach" style="document"/>
            <wsdl:input>
                <soap12:body use="literal"/>
            </wsdl:input>
        </wsdl:operation>
        <wsdl:operation name="processNPCMsg">
            <soap12:operation soapAction="urn:processNPCMsg" style="document"/>
            <wsdl:input>
                <soap12:body use="literal"/>
            </wsdl:input>
        </wsdl:operation>
    </wsdl:binding>
    <wsdl:binding name="NPCWebServiceHttpBinding" type="axis2:NPCWebServicePortType">
        <http:binding verb="POST"/>
        <wsdl:operation name="serviceMethodWithAttach">
            <http:operation location="NPCWebService/serviceMethodWithAttach"/>
            <wsdl:input>
                <mime:content type="text/xml" part="serviceMethodWithAttach"/>
            </wsdl:input>
        </wsdl:operation>
        <wsdl:operation name="processNPCMsg">
            <http:operation location="NPCWebService/processNPCMsg"/>
            <wsdl:input>
                <mime:content type="text/xml" part="processNPCMsg"/>
            </wsdl:input>
        </wsdl:operation>
    </wsdl:binding>
    <wsdl:service name="NPCWebService">
        <wsdl:port name="NPCWebServiceHttpSoap11Endpoint" binding="axis2:NPCWebServiceSoap11Binding">
            <soap:address location="http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/NPCWebService"/>
        </wsdl:port>
        <wsdl:port name="NPCWebServiceHttpSoap12Endpoint" binding="axis2:NPCWebServiceSoap12Binding">
            <soap12:address location="http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/NPCWebService"/>
        </wsdl:port>
        <wsdl:port name="NPCWebServiceHttpEndpoint" binding="axis2:NPCWebServiceHttpBinding">
            <http:address location="http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/NPCWebService"/>
        </wsdl:port>
    </wsdl:service>