axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Attharkar, Asmita" <aatth...@telcordia.com>
Subject RE: MTOM: Axis2-1.4 issue?? XMLStreamException: Unknow type can not serialize
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 19:13:36 GMT
Ok Now I am using

File file = new File(INPUT_FILE);
FileDataSource fileDataSource = new FileDataSource(file); //---
DataHandler dataHandler = new DataHandler(fileDataSource); //----
processWithAttach msgAttach = new processWithAttach ();
OMFactory fac = OMAbstractFactory.getOMFactory();
OMText binaryNode =fac.createOMText(dataHandler,true);

But still the same issue, how can I make sure if I am using the right format.
To create my message I am using the standard methods itself:

OMElement method = fac.createOMElement("processWithAttach ", omNs);
method.addChild(binaryNode);

 Will this method.addChild will not create the proper XML format when I send in the message?

            msgAttach.setUserId("Test");
            msgAttach.setPassword("test");
            msgAttach.setXMLMsg("<test></test>");
            msgAttach.setElement(method);