axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sanjay Vivek" <>
Subject RE: Exceptions when using a Rampart client generated from stub classes.
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 09:20:12 GMT
Hi Nandana,
That worked perfectly! Thanks for your advice. On a separate note, I've
a question regarding disabling HTTPS. The primary reason I want to do
this is because TCPMON can't intercept encrypted messages. I disabled
HTTPS by commenting out the following line in the services.xml file :

					<!-- <sp:HttpsToken

However, I get various exceptions when I attempt to disable HTTPS in
this manner. Any pointers on what I'm doing wrong? Thanks again.

	From: Nandana Mihindukulasooriya []
	Sent: 01 July 2008 07:21
	Subject: Re: Exceptions when using a Rampart client generated
from stub classes.
	Hi Sanjay,

		  What is the workaround in this case? Does this mean we
can't use Stub classes for Axis2.1.4? Cheers.

	One work around would be to load the policy externally ( as
shown in Rampart policy samples ) and inject it to the Stub.
	SecureServiceStub stub = new SecureServiceStub(ctx);
	ServiceClient sc = stub._getServiceClient();
	Options options = sc.getOptions();
	private Policy loadPolicy(String xmlPath) throws Exception {
	   StAXOMBuilder builder = new StAXOMBuilder(xmlPath);
	   return PolicyEngine.getPolicy(builder.getDocumentElement());
	[1] -