axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 Modules
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 08:08:40 GMT
you can load the parameters to the Configuration Context in the module init
method.

public void init(ConfigurationContext configContext,
                     AxisModule module) throws AxisFault {

and access them at the handlers. or you can set these paramenters at the
Axis2 xml (which load them to Axisconfiguration) and get them at the
handlers.

thanks,
Amila.