axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ServiceLifeCycle and Hot Deployment
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 21:38:45 GMT
Can you run other samples that comes with Axis2?

Thanks
Samisa...

Walker, Carleton wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to create an initialization class using ServiceLifeCycle
> for my web service.  hotdeployment and hotupdate are set to "true".
> I'm getting the following exception.  I have a class that implements
> the ServiceLifeCycle in the AAR file (lkp.aar).  The services.xml file
> follows the stack trace.  The application server is WebLogic 9.2 using
> the expanded configuration.
>
> Thanks for your help in advance.
>
> -Carl
>
> [INFO] org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: The lkp
> service group name is not valid.
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: name
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processServiceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:151)

>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceDeployer.deploy(ServiceDeployer.java:81)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.DeploymentFileData.deploy(DeploymentFileData.java:136)

>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine.java:597)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update(WSInfoList.java:144)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update(RepositoryListener.java:330)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices(RepositoryListener.java:227)

>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.startListener(RepositoryListener.java:324)

>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.checkRepository(SchedulerTask.java:64)

>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.run(SchedulerTask.java:71)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.Scheduler$SchedulerTimerTask.run(Scheduler.java:83)

>         at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
>         at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)
> Caused by: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: name
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceGroupBuilder.populateServiceGroup(ServiceGroupBuilder.java:106)

>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.buildServiceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:110)

>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processServiceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:144)

>         ... 12 more
> Caused by: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: name
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.populateService(ServiceBuilder.java:431)
>
>         at
> [...]

confidential or legally privileged information.  If you are not an intended recipient or an
authorized agent of an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of the information contained in or transmitted with this e-mail is
unauthorized and strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please notify
the sender by replying to this message and permanently delete this e-mail, its attachments,
and any copies of it immediately.  You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment
for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person. Thank you

--
Samisa Abeysinghe

http://people.apache.org/~samisa/