axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Danny Garcia Hernandez <da...@g2k.es>
Subject Re: Re : how to minimize axis2 used package?.
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:50:29 GMT

Hi David, my jar client have about 710 kb. To install and use this
services from device, i copy all jars from WebContent/WEB-INF/lib to J9
PPRO directory, a lot of package. My application use client services jar
to  connect remote services, i need all of this jars in my device?.

activation
annogen
axion**
axis2**