axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Tomás Tormo <tto...@indenova.com>
Subject Signing SOAP messages with Axis
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 11:19:02 GMT
Hello!

 I have to communicate with a webservice wich needs signed SOAP messages
in order to ensure communications. I'm using Axis in order to create the
SOAP messages but my problem is that i don't really know how to sign the
messages before sending them. I've been told that I should add a
reference to a subclass of BasicHandler in my client-config.wsdd and use
that subclass in order to access the generated XML and sign it with the
XMLSecurity library. I've never used the client-config.wsdd file to
communicate with a webservice...

¿Could anybody provide me any example/link about this? ¿Or how to modify
a SOAP message?

--
Un saludo,

Tomás Tormo Franco