axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jake Goulding <gould...@vivisimo.com>
Subject Re: Help with schema / Unexpected subelement Body
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 13:48:16 GMT
Amila:

Thank you for your response. I have attached the output of the
transaction from Wireshark, hopefully it has the equivalent data that
tcp mon would have. I have also attached the raw wireshark data.

To be clear, I have narrowed down this case from a more complicated
schema / soap interaction. I have reproduced it by creating a small WSDL
that points to a static XML file that is a snippet of the data that is
returned from my web service. These are the files that I attached in the
first email.

-Jake