axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jake Goulding <gould...@vivisimo.com>
Subject Re: AxisFault: Namespace URI may not be null
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 16:32:53 GMT
On further reading, I think that this sentence makes it more clear what
should happen:

"Default namespace declarations do not apply directly to attribute
names; the interpretation of unprefixed attributes is determined by the
element on which they appear"

That is, the code should be something like:

if (namespace uri of attribute == null)
   use namespace uri if containing element

-Jake