axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Raghu Kasturi <august.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject Configuring Rampart for Inbound messages
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 18:38:52 GMT

Hi,

I am using Axis2 in our project, currently we have some custom made soap
signature verification/validation utility in place.

I want to use Rampart to handle inbound soap messages. Since we have many
clients, I want to configure rampart dynamically. I want to tell rampart
which keystore and setting to use depending on the incoming message.

My question is "Is there any way that I can configure rampart dynamically to
handle incoming messages"?

Thanks,
Raghu