axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Eran Chinthaka" <eran.chinth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to print axis2 request and response
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 05:14:50 GMT
MessageContext messageContext = MessageContext.getCurrentMessageContext();
String request = messageContext.getEnvelope().toString();

The above code will give you the SOAP message in the current message
context. If you use the above code in the in flow, you will get the request
message and you will get the response message if you put the above code in
outflow.

Are you the service author and are you thinking of putting this code, inside
your service implementation class?

There is another way of doing this operation context, but I need above info
to give a better answer.