axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Eran Chinthaka" <eran.chinth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: axis2 How to convert XMLStreamReader to String?
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 04:20:22 GMT
Ok, this is a delicate issue.

If you get the pull parser from the adb bean, and access it, then you might
not be able to access those information once again. Reason is once the data
is accessed without building the object model, data is gone. Refer to one of
the adb tutes under this some more.

--
With Mettha,
Eran Chinthaka

Health is the greatest gift; contentment is the greatest wealth; trusting is
the best relationship; nirvana is the highest joy. - Dhammapada