axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "pierre betz" <pieb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple services from one WSDL... advice?
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 09:29:13 GMT
Hi, talking about that, is there any still any way to have a wsdl2java
process that will build all ports and services in one time ?
I mean, my wsdl file had 1 service with lot of ports (with differents port
types, and I think that's why it was not well built)...
and now the only solutoin I had found is to make 1 service for each port
type.

i thought I can make 1 service with multiple ports, so with differents
operations, like add, remove, edit user for example,
but it don't work because the binding and port type is different.

So, I'm not sure, but I must make 1 service by operation in fact no ? could
you confirm that ?

Thx :)

Pierre Betz