axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring service bean not initialized in the skeleton class.
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 13:04:33 GMT
The way you describe your service, you would need some web.xml entries
to load spring, ie, axis2 expects spring to be configured when using
SpringServletContextObjectSupplier. By putting spring in debug, you
should see it initializing correctly - in which case axis2 should be
able to find it. If you can start spring, but axis2 can't find it -
try looking at the servlet container logs. If you still have problems
after all that, let us know.

HTH,
Robert