axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Serialize java object in Axis2
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 21:33:55 GMT
hi,
We've moved away from the Axis1 model and in Axis2 the serilization
code is included  in the beans itself. For example if you code
generate with ADB , XMLBeans or any other databinding configuration
then the beans will either have the capability to
serialize/deserialize themselves or the classes required will be
generated and installed as part of the generated code. If you need to
do with arbitrary beans

* You'll have to write some code specific to your beans to
serilaize/deserialize them

Or

* use one of the introspective bean serializers we have. IIRC there is
such a utility written for the Java2WSDL.

HTH

Ajith
On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 4:10 PM, Willard, Jonathan
<Jonathan.Willard@ca.com> wrote:
> Are the beans really serialized or are they transformed into soap elements
> via introspection?  I would suspect the latter.  The serialization
> requirement is a bean requirement but I *think* axis2 requires the bean
> introspection not the bean serialization.  I could be totally wrong but that
> is my gut guess.
>

> Jon

Ajith Ranabahu

Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its
creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain
too little falls into lazy habits of thinking - Albert Einstein