axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 Service Archiver issue
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 13:47:44 GMT
Hi,
You seem to be doing the right thing and I'm not sure what could be
wrong ! However there is another option to generated the aar. Use the
build file generated from codegen and run the jar.server target

Ajith

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 9:36 AM, Kmany <kydome@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Got a wsdl file and generated the Java classes for it using wsdl2java. Then
> looked up the mywebserviceService Skeleton file and implemented my business
> logic in it. And now I want to build the .aar file so I can deploy the
> mywebservice.
>
> I'm trying to build the the Service Archive using the Eclipse Axis2 Service
> Archiver wizard, but cannot get it to work.
>
> I point the Class File Location setting to the directory that contains the
> directory structure com/ws/mywebservice. The mywebservice directory contains
> my compiled Java classes that wsdl2java created (including my added business
> logic), so for example mywebserviceServiceSkeleton.class.
>
> On the second screen of the wizard, I skip the WDSL
>
> I do not add any additional jars
>
> I check the checkbox to generate the service.xml automatically
>
> and then I get to the part where I'm getting stuck...
>
> I have to specify a Service Name and Class name. So, I try all kind of
> things here, but the wizard keeps telling me: "error : Class
> notfoundcom.ws.mywebservice.mywebserviceServiceSkeleton"
>
> As you can see, as classname, I put in the full path + the name of the
> skeleton class (in which my business logic is also implemented). I tried all
> kind of different options, but nothing seems to work. As Service Name I use
> the name of the service from the wsdl file i started with, which is
> "mywebservice" in various combinations: "mywebservice" and
> "mywebserviceService" for example.
>
> Not, nothing seems to work.
>
> Where am I going wrong?
>
> Tnx in advance,
> --

Ajith Ranabahu

Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its
creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain
too little falls into lazy habits of thinking - Albert Einstein