axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sukma Agung Verdianto" <save...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with WSDL references on Axis2 1.3
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 04:12:02 GMT
Hi Amila,
Actually, I manually create the .AAR file from my code (using zip
compression feature of JDK).
It was successfully deployed to the Axis2 server, the WSDL is recognized.
and the schema has been validated successfully.

When I try to use wsdl2java the generate client stub, (eg:
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/TMCreateApplication?wsdl), some schema
imported by WSDL can not be accessed.

The example of WSDL is attached with this email.

Regards,
Sukma