axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "keith chapman" <keithgchap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with parts declaration order in requests, wsdl2java.
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 05:06:29 GMT
Hi,

The *addAnonymousOperations() *method is declared in the Stub class
(org.apache.axis2.client.Stub) which is an abstract class that the generated
stubs extend. So If you generate a stub with 1.4 you will need to have 1.4
jars on your client side. The generated code wont work with 1.3 jars.

Thanks,
Keith.

--
Keith Chapman