axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "keith chapman" <keithgchap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AXIS=>.NET Interop
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2008 03:25:06 GMT
Hi,

You may also wanna have a look at this blog post [1] by Charitha. Here he
takes you through the steps of how you can engage a username Token policy on
a service and how you can access this service using a client. Mind you he is
not using plain Axis2 in here but rather using WSAS (WSO2 Web Services
Application Server). WSAS is an ntegrated version of axis2 which has all
parts of Axis2 and related projects  (Rampart, Neethi, Reliable Messaging
and so on) ready to work out of the box. Its avalable under the Apache2
License.  You can get more details of WSAS on its project page at [2]. Hope
this helps.

Thanks,
Keith.

[1]