axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Rafaqat Ali" <smok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting Exception Unable to engage module : rampart
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 12:36:21 GMT
Hi,
I am new to web services and following tutorial for addign rampart as
security module from a website
http://wso2.org/library/3190

Here is my client side code
        ConfigurationContext ctx =
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem("/home/rafi/programming/java/webservice/wstest-client",
null);
        GreetingServiceStub stub = new GreetingServiceStub(ctx, "
https://localhost:8443/axis2/services/GreetingService");
        ServiceClient sc = stub._getServiceClient();
        sc.engageModule("rampart");

        Options options = sc.getOptions();
        options.setUserName("apache");
        options.setPassword("password");

        System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore",
"/path/to/server.jks");
        System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword", "password");

        String greeting = stub.greeting();

--RAFI