axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "adisesha" <adisesha.neelaiah...@in.ness.com>
Subject RE: Axis2 with JMS Transport
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 08:58:43 GMT

Anthony, I tried setting JNDI using MQ explorer, resulted in same error. Can
you give sample Axis2 client?

  _____

From: Anthony Bull [mailto:anthony.bull@bcsoft.co.nz]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 4:10 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Axis2 with JMS Transport

Your axis2.xml looks correct - as long as your MQ is setup as a JNDI
provider.  Note that you can setup all your JMS stuff in MQ explorer
visually if you have the correct support packs installed - you don't need to
use the JMS admin tool.

I just tried your approach with publishing a message via MQ explorer and got
the same error:

Exception in thread "JMSWorker-1" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSMessageReceiver.createMessageContext(JMSMe
ssageReceiver.java:190)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSMessageReceiver.access$000(JMSMessageRecei
ver.java:50)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSMessageReceiver$Worker.run(JMSMessageRecei
ver.java:246)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run
Task(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:665)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run
(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:690)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

This looks like an error in Axis 2 - so it looks like you'll have to publish
via an actual Axis 2 client.  I had a look at the Axis 2 code and its
something around the reply-to code - including a reply-to SOAP addressing
header didn't resolve it.

adisesha wrote:

No, output can be sent to other queue also. For now the problem I have is
w.r.to reading queue is guess. We can think of sending o/p to same/other
queue later.

1. java.lang.NullPointerException at
org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSMessageReceiver.createMessageContext(JMSMe
ssageReceiver.java:190)"

May be the settings I used are wrong? Can you cross check the axis2.xml &
services.xml I have sent?

  _____