axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "adisesha" <adisesha.neelaiah...@in.ness.com>
Subject RE: Axis2 Service stand-alone in Tomcat 5
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:24:53 GMT

Try this http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/MyService?wsdl

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl Heinz Marbaise [mailto:khmarbaise@gmx.de]
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 4:48 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Axis2 Service stand-alone in Tomcat 5

First Suran thank you for you fast answer...

> Hi Karl,
>
> This article might be what you're looking for.
>
> http://wso2.org/library/90
I have take a look into and changed my configuration for creation of the
war file. Deployed into Tomcat 5.5.25..the deployment of the war does
not display any error..the lifecycle will be running and so far so good...

But not I can't figure out how to access my service...(MyService is the
name of the directory under services folder)...
\---WEB-INF
    |   web.xml

    \---services
        \---MyService
            \---META-INF
                    services.xml

http://localhost:8080/services/MyService
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/MyService?wsdl

I always get 404 ...Hm...

May be someone an other hint for this ?

Thanks in advance.
Karl Heinz Marbaise
Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl Heinz Marbaise        ICQ#: 135949029
Hauptstrasse 177                         USt.IdNr: DE191347579
52146 W├╝rselen                           http://www.soebes.de

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it.   It may contain confidential
or legally privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by forwarding this email to MailAdmin@ness.com
and then delete it from your system. Ness technologies is neither liable for the proper and
complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay
in its receipt.