axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "adisesha" <adisesha.neelaiah...@in.ness.com>
Subject Sample i/p message for Axis2 JMS
Date Sun, 08 Jun 2008 07:36:16 GMT

Hi,

While working on Axis2 services with JMS I am getting "Exception in thread
"JMSWorker-1" java.lang.NullPointerException ". I don't see any suggestions
for this, so started debugging Axis2 engine. I realized the issue is with
expected input message. When I added outMessage.setJMSReplyTo(outQueue)in
client program;  then this issue is fixed, & do have exception else where at
msgContext.setEnvelope(JMSUtils.getSOAPEnvelope(message, msgContext, in));
-- NullPointerException.

I have 2 issues here.

      1. Adding  <parameter name="transport.jms.ReplyDestination"
locked="true">Testme</parameter> in services.xml /& axis2.xml is not
considered in JMSMessageReceiver.java (  if (replyTo == null) {Parameter
param = msgContext.getAxisService().getParameter(JMSConstants.REPLY_PARAM);)
why is it expecting client message to have
"outMessage.setJMSReplyTo(outQueue);"  Any suggestions on this please.

      2. Can you provide me sample Client program to put message with all
JMS constants required for JMSMessageReceiver. I have almost spent more than
2 weeks to fix these issues.

Note: "Addressing" is disabled, as I don't know/see the use of it in my
case.

Thanks in advance

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it.   It may contain confidential
or legally privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by forwarding this email to MailAdmin@ness.com
and then delete it from your system. Ness technologies is neither liable for the proper and
complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay
in its receipt.