axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erwin Reinhoud" <Erwin.Reinh...@ictu.nl>
Subject RE: Interoperability Axis2 policies
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 14:23:08 GMT
Hello Nandana,

Thanks for the information, I will look into that.

Regards,
Erwin

  _____

Van: Nandana Mihindukulasooriya [mailto:nandana.cse@gmail.com]
Verzonden: donderdag 19 juni 2008 15:22
Aan: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Onderwerp: Re: Interoperability Axis2 policies

Axis2/Rampart was able successfully interop with MS WCF using security
policies for almost all the WS Security 1.0 / WS Secuirty 1.1 / WS
Secure Conversation in the last Web Services Interoperability Plug Fest
[1] . Axis2/Rampart is tested for Interoperability with Axis2 C too.

[1] - http://www.mssoapinterop.org/ilab/

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 8:07 PM, Erwin Reinhoud <Erwin.Reinhoud@ictu.nl>