axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Perez Arbulu, Ibai" <i.perez.arb...@ibermatica.com>
Subject RE: org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException: Unexpected subelement SessionID
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 14:53:07 GMT
The Stub itself.

________________________________

De: Jyotsna Varma [mailto:jyotsnasuraj@yahoo.co.uk]
Enviado el: jueves, 05 de junio de 2008 16:51
Para: Perez Arbulu, Ibai; axis-user@ws.apache.org
Asunto: RE: org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException: Unexpected
subelement SessionID

Thanks for the response.

I am not sure which part of the code you required. Let me explain the
background.

I am using java1.5,tomcat5.5.17 for the web application I am developing,
rather already developed. I am trying to integrate an external
application. I have got the wsdl url which they have provided. I used
axis2 1.3 wsdl2java to generate stub classes. I have copied those stub
classed to the director (I am using netbeans) which application resides.

>From one of class I am trying to accesss the methods from stub class
(just to test).

Stub class is bigger in size. Also to be honest I am not sure which are
the classes I need to access the external application's database (thats
what i want to do exactly).

Can you tell me which class you need to see ?

--- On Thu, 5/6/08, Perez Arbulu, Ibai <i.perez.arbulu@ibermatica.com>