axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Wang, Dapeng" <dapeng.w...@suzuki.de>
Subject WS implementation strategy (Spring + JAX-WS)
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 09:50:00 GMT
Hi,

I have been asking myself what is the best WS-implementation strategy = when using Axis2.
I prefer to follow the code-first paradigm. But I am = not always happy with the default WSDL
generation conventions and want = to control the =B4the WSDL and schema-generation. Therefore
the = JAX-WS-support in Axis2 is very sexy for me. But the JAX-WS receiver = doesn't support
Spring directly. For most of the service implementations = I have are spring configured beans,
so WSF/Spring oder even the Spring = object supplier is more attractive, so that I can use
the Spring bean = directly without any adapter. But how can I combine JAX-WS and Spring =
support. Is there any extension in this direction planned? If I want to = do it myself, what
is the best strategy to choose?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

SUZUKI INTERNATIONAL EUROPE GMBH

Dapeng Wang
Extern

SUZUKI INTERNATIONAL EUROPE GMBH

Phone

Suzuki-Allee 7   D-64625 Bensheim

Fax

Homepage   www.suzuki.de <http://www.suzuki.de/>

E-Mail

Amtsgericht (Local Court) Darmstadt

HRB 21266

Geschäftsführer (Managing Directors)

Ken Iijima, Minoru Amano, Kunihiko Uetsuki