axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Nandana Mihindukulasooriya" <nandana....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exceptions when using a Rampart client generated from stub classes.
Date Sat, 28 Jun 2008 04:31:02 GMT
I think the issue is with the code generation. In Axis2 1.4, policies
applied  like  this [1], will be attached to port type not to the binding.
So if you compare the WSDL generated by Axis2 1.3 [2]  with the WSDL
generated by Axis2 1.4 , there are different. It seems that code generator
is not taking policies attached to the port type in to account. If you go
through the source code of the Stub, popolateAxisService() method, you will
be able to see whether policies actually are attached to the stub or not.

thanks,
nandana

[1] -
http://wso2.org/library/3190#Step_4._Engaging_Rampart_and_applying_the_security_policy