axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Nandana Mihindukulasooriya" <nandana....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Interoperability Axis2 policies
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 13:21:36 GMT
Axis2/Rampart was able successfully interop with MS WCF using security
policies for almost all the WS Security 1.0 / WS Secuirty 1.1 / WS Secure
Conversation in the last Web Services Interoperability Plug Fest [1] .
Axis2/Rampart is tested for Interoperability with Axis2 C too.

[1] - http://www.mssoapinterop.org/ilab/