axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Pablo Melchi <pablo.mel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Document literal style - Send XML as string
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2008 15:12:41 GMT
I think that the problem is that your are sending a string inside a
soap message and the soap message is created in the doc/lit style.

Probably you want to use a binding framework to create that xml or
check how to include it as a child of your payload

-Pablo Melchi
pablo-melchi.blogspot.com

On Jun 1, 2008, at 9:30 AM, Mohan Radhakrishnan <radhakrishnan.mohan@gmail.com