axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sun Yang" <syyzx...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WS-RM does not work?
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 06:23:41 GMT
Hi,

I change the Axis2 to version 1.3. And the result is correct.

But in the server side console, I always got the warning:
/-----------------------------
[WARN] A message has been waiting for a MakeConnection call. The message
will co
ntinue to wait, but there may be a problem with the client configuration.
Sandes
ha message type 7.

Could anybody tell me why and how can I remove this annoying warning?

BTW, I add a serviceClient.cleanup() call at the end to shutdown the simple
http server (or the jvm will not exit), is that the cause of this warning?

Best Regards,
Yang Sun