axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Marc Lefebvre" <mlefeb...@akimeka.com>
Subject RE: More SOAP Attachment Questions
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 00:20:54 GMT
I have an XML appliance that works only with SOAP with Attachments, AND it is expecting a WSDL
that uses mime multipart/related definitions.

I was wondering if there was a way to tweak the Axis2 sample of SWA to use this kind of WSDL?
 Can anyone provide such a WSDL for my testing.  I appreciate this very much.

__
Marc Lefebvre, Principle Software Engineer
Akimeka, 1305 N. Holopono Street, Kihei, HI 96753
Phone: (808)442-7168, Email: mlefebvre@akimeka.com
echo '16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlbxq' | dc