axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Attharkar, Asmita" <aatth...@telcordia.com>
Subject Error in Detaching the DIME attachment for file size > 1MB
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2008 18:55:12 GMT
Hi there,

We are getting following error in server when trying to detach the DIME attachment > 1MB
Client sending out the DIME attachment and server trying to detach the attachment both use
Apache Axis 1.4

Following is the error that's showing up when trying to detach DIME attachment > 1MB

java.io.IOException: End of physical stream detected when 10 more bytes expected

This happens only when client specially sets the format type to be DIME by following statement:

call.setProperty(Call.ATTACHMENT_ENCAPSULATION_FORMAT,
                    Call.ATTACHMENT_ENCAPSULATION_FORMAT_DIME);

If we remove above statement than default is MIME for apache axis and it works fine.

Also we get the error ONLY for DIME attachments > 1MB.

Thanks,
Asmita