axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Attharkar, Asmita" <aatth...@telcordia.com>
Subject RE: Unable to generate EPR for transport : http
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 15:12:01 GMT

Thanks,
Asmita

________________________________
From: Attharkar, Asmita [mailto:aatthark@telcordia.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 11:49 AM
To: 'axis-user@ws.apache.org'
Subject: Unable to generate EPR for transport : http

Hi there,

I am using JRE and JDK 1.5_15, I am using ant 1.6, apache tomcat server 1.6 and Axis2 1.4.
Eclipse plugins are not available for Axis2 1.4, the latest plugin available is Axis2 1.2
for Eclipse, Hence I am ant tasks for the general operations through build.xml

When I try to generate the wsdl file using the java2wsdl tool - I get this error saying "Unable
to generate EPR for the transport : http"
But when I deploy the aar file it gets deployed with no issues. My aar file does not have
any wsdl file.

Now when I use the stub which is created out the wsdl file generated with java2wsdl tool(Though
the file is created with an error "Unable to generate EPR for the transport : http"). The
client when tries to go through this stub to access the service deployed - Its gets the error:
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference (EPR) http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/NPCWebService
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.DispatchPhase.checkPostConditions(DispatchPha
se.java:64)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Asmita