axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wsdl
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 11:31:03 GMT
Sorry, I was assuming you had Axis2 (the latest version).

I'm not up to speed on Axis1 so I can't help out with that. Basically
if you get Axis2-bin zipfile, unzip it, and it should become clear. If
you are calling a webservice from your webapp you just need to include
the axis2 libs in the webapp\lib directory.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2