axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jeff Garrett" <jeffrey.s.garr...@gmail.com>
Subject Axis2 w/ HttpClient
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 15:47:16 GMT
Hi all.
I have deployed my web services using Axis2, from an in-house servet
design.  I understand I can use Wsdl2Java and create a stub client for each
service, but I have an existing test package that I would like to keep
as-is.  In this test package, I use the Apache HttpClient to send my request
(my custom SOAP Header, request in SOAP body) to the server.  It worked
perfect for my previous design, but not working well for Axis2.

I am having trouble sending the request from my test package using
HttpClient to my Axis2 service.  I always get the same response " ".  I can
use JMeter to send the request and it works fine (the SOAPAction is always
set to the operation name).  But it does not work when I use the existing
test package as-is.  Does something else need to be set somewhere?  Has
anyone else seen/solved this?

I am sorry if this is posted somewhere.  I took a quick look, but didn't see
anything that solved my problem.

Thanks.
Jeff