axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kraus, David" <dkr...@MicroStrategy.com>
Subject RE: WSDL2JAVA created uncompilable Stub
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 16:17:20 GMT
Yeah, something similar happened to me. The MTOMAwareXMLStreamWriter
parameter is replaced by XMLStreamWriter in the stub code, which causes
the compilation problems.

I am not absolutely sure what is happening here. I tried enabling MTOM
in my services.xml file, and found that wsdl2java generated different
stubs, which did compile.

However, when I went back and removed the services.xml setting, stub
generation did not change, and I could still compile.

I began to think that maybe my environment had been mixed between two
different versions of Axis2 (I was upgrading from axis2 1.2 to 1.4). So,
make sure you have your environment variables set correctly, and then
your classpath is correct.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Muller [mailto:adam.muller@oracle.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 4:02 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: WSDL2JAVA created uncompilable Stub

Hi,

with Axis2 1.4 - when I regenerate Stub, it cannot be compiled.
I got errors like these all over it:

The type WhoIsWhoServiceStub.AddressType must implement the inherited
abstract method ADBBean.serialize(QName, OMFactory,
MTOMAwareXMLStreamWriter, boolean)

The type WhoIsWhoServiceStub.AsyncResponseType must implement the
inherited abstract method ADBBean.serialize(QName, OMFactory,
MTOMAwareXMLStreamWriter, boolean)

etc. (there are about 100 errors in the file).

What am I doing wrong? I just upgraded from axis2 1.3 - it worked there
perfectly.

Thanks for your reply!

  Best regards
  Adam