axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Uno Masaki <m1guel_angel_g0nza...@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject Re: How to use HTTPConstants.REUSE_HTTP_CLIENT
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 10:15:55 GMT
Hi Michele,

I added serviceClient.cleanupTransport() just after
sendReceive() like this.

OMElement resopnse = serviceClient.sendReceive(body);
serviceClient.cleanupTransport();

// processing response

OMException was thrown as below after my client received
2nd response.

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axiom.om.OMException:
java.lang.RuntimeException: [was class
java.io.IOException] Attempted read on closed stream.
	at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java:249)
	at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.getNextOMSibling(OMElementImpl.java:307)
	at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.traverse.OMChildElementIterator.next(OMChildElementIterator.java:104)
...... snipped

Regards,
Masaki