axis-java-user mailing list archives

From David Ojeda <doj...@integra.la>
Subject Re: How do I get rid of xsi:type attributes?
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 18:48:34 GMT
Hello,

I didn't notice you were using axis 1.2.1. Is axis generating a AntalBarnHemma
class? How do you set this? Could you send that piece of code?
I am guessing that BeraknaBostadsbidragRequest has a setAntalBarnHemma method
that receives a short, but perhaps there is a method that receives a
different object...

On Wednesday 11 June 2008 10:19:10 am Roger P wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 6/11/08, David Ojeda <dojeda@integra.la> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am sorry I am not replying because I can help you. I was just wondering
> > where do you set this SEND_TYPE_ATTR?
>
> First I'm using Axis 1.2.1 so I don't know if this applies to your
> problem. I'm setting it on my org.apache.axis.client.Call. It's auto
> generated:
> _call.setProperty(org.apache.axis.client.Call.SEND_TYPE_ATTR,
> Boolean.FALSE);
>
> > Anyway, back to your problem, could you please explain why the xml that
> > axis sends is "not accepted" ? Is there an exception perhaps? SoapUI has
> > an error log if this is the case...
>
> I get an internal error in the integration server we are using:
>  error: Type 'T=short@http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema' is not derived
> from
> 'E=AntalBarnHemma|T=BeraknaBostadsbidragRequestType@http://fk.se/ICC/Integr
>ations/I0021/BeraknaBostadsbidrag/xsd'
>
> I can't change the server to fix this so I have to do something with the
> client.

Ing. David Ojeda
Integra Consultores
+58 416 6262898