axis-java-user mailing list archives

From David Ojeda <doj...@integra.la>
Subject Axis2 Exclude packages
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 14:14:21 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to move from axis to axis-2. When using wsdl2java, I have not been
able to find the "exclude package" functionality of axis in axis2. There is a
command-line option "-ep" that excludes packages but what it actually does is
deleting the corresponding directories after it generates the code.
I was wondering if there is a way to really exclude some packages (not
generating the classes at all)?

The reason I want to do this is that I have many WSDL that use the same xsd.
The problem is that the xsd is *huge* and it takes 4-5 minutes to generate
(the xsd is ngoss sid, if you are curious). I was hoping to generate the
classes first with xmlbeans and then generate the services implementations,
excluding ngoss types.

Thanks,
David

--